Maureen's Slow Cooker Kitchen
Super Healthy Chicken Soup
- 1 carton of organic chicken broth
- 4 chicken organic cubes
- 2 - 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 small bag of carrots
- 3 -4 stalks of celery
- 1 onion
- approximately 1 inch of gingeroot chopped
- 6 - 8 cubes of garlic
- 1 tsp of thyme
- 1 tsp of poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp of herbanic seasoned spices
PREPARATION: 20 Minutes
- Thaw chicken the night before.
- Chop celery, carrots, onion, garlic, gingeroot - add to slowcooker
- add chicken breasts, chicken broth and seasonings
- fill remaining 1/3 of slowcooker with spring water
- Cook - High for 4 Hours or Low for 8 Hours
- Last hour - take out chicken breasts, chop them up and put them back in for the last hour.
This is super healthy and will last 2 -3 days. Just reheat on low for 2nd and 3rd day!. Super potent with high vitamins and nutrition to boost your immune system and/or fight off a cold or flu. Enjoy the aromas of your kitchen and house as it cooks all day! If you have pets they will love it too!